How we built Dev.Tube
Built by 2 developers in only 2 months, Dev.Tube is gradually becoming the primary hub of developer videos.
In this entertaining but practical session, Eduards – the founder and core developer, will tell what went wrong, what went well and what can we learn from Dev.Tube launch. We’ll cover:
- how we attracted 1 million monthly visitors
- how we maintain infrastructure (and how much does it cost $$$)
- why sometimes we do not write unit tests
- how to make OSS contributors happy (or angry)
- how SaaS vendors helped us survive the load (and why)
- …and much more!
After this session, you’ll be equipped with interesting real-world take-aways. Great mood guaranteed!